From our specially formulated Synovation collection of aftercare products, the Synovation Shampoo is designed to help cleanse and deodorise wigs and hairpieces.
A light, water-based, non-greasy formula, it gives extra protection to fibres and nourishes them to help keep them smooth, glossy and tangle-free. Easy to wash out and in a delightful fragrance of mint and cucumber.
- Gently cleanses to deep clean wigs and hairpieces.
- Removes residue and deodorises hair.
- Brightens and protects colour.
- For best results, follow with the Synovation Conditioner 250ml
- This replaces the Hothair Shampoo
💖 To wash your wig or hairpiece:
• Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles with your fingers or a pick comb.
• Fill a basin with cool water (never use hot water), add a cap full of Synovation shampoo and make a soft bubble bath.
• Immerse the hair into the basin and soak for 3-5 minutes, gently swishing up and down.
• Rinse thoroughly in cold water to get rid of any residue.
• Follow this up by using the same procedure with the Synovation Revitalizer, however, do not rinse out the Revitalizer.
• Do not squeeze or twist the hair but dab, very gently with a towel so as to remove excess water.
• Hang the piece on a wig stand or a styling head and allow to air-dry at room temperature. (For human hair wigs and hairpieces, you can heat-style the pieces to dry and style them).
• Whilst the piece is still slightly damp, shake and spritz with Synovation Conditioner to give extra protection to your hair piece and to prevent friction frizz.
• Finish the look with a quick mist of Synovation Finishing Spray, which works as a hairspray and will set your style into place without any stiffness. It’s also incredibly easy to brush or wash out.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Polyquaternium 7, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, CI 15510.