A gentle soak to be used on wigs and hairpieces, after shampooing.The Synovation Revitaliser is a gentle soak formula in a delightful fragrance of mint and cucumber, especially formulated to nourish and protect fibres.
- Softens and replenishes fibres to leave them soft and silky.
- Extends lifespan fibres and protects them from the elements.
- Light, water-based formula which does not accumulate residue.
💖To use the Synovation Revitaliser:
- Before washing, gently remove any tangles with your fingers or a pick comb.Fill a basin with cool water (never use hot water), add a cap full of Synovation shampoo and make a soft bubble bath.
- Immerse the hair into the basin and soak for 3-5 minutes, gently swishing up and down.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water to get rid of any residue.
- Follow this up by using the same procedure with the Synovation Revitalizer, however, do not rinse out the Revitalizer.
- Do not squeeze or twist the hair but dab, very gently with a towel so as to remove excess water.
- Hang the piece on a wig stand or a styling head and allow to air-dry at room temperature. (For human hair wigs and hairpieces, you can heat-style the pieces to dry and style them).
- Whilst the piece is still slightly damp, shake and spritz with Synovation Conditioner to give extra protection to your hair piece and to prevent friction frizz.
- Finish the look with a quick mist of Synovation Finishing Spray, which works as a hairspray and will set your style into place without any stiffness. It’s also incredibly easy to brush or wash out.
Ingredients: Aqua, Polyquaternium-11, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethione, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, PEG-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Trideceth-12, Tocopherol Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride.