Everlasting Synthetic Wig
The Comfort Cap construction is light and breathable and will keep you feeling fresh and comfortable all day long.A chic bob which just skims the shoulders, Everlasting is a modern style with a sexy, heavy fringe. The Monofilament top also features a polyurethane strip, which provides you with a strip to attach wig tape for extra security.
Shown in colour: Pewter Glow (NEW COLOUR, COMING SOON)
Honey Mist- G16+ (below) and Chocolate Copper Mist- G6/30+ (below).
This Wig is suitable for NHS cancer patients
Everlast Synthetic Wig
💝 How to care for your new wig
All our wigs are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these in the following way.
Wigs do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 10th wear or so, depending on how you have been wearing them.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
- Dab gently with towel to remove excess water. Do not brush or comb while wet as this will stretch the fibre.
- To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
- Do not use heat- either blow dryer or hair tongs to style.
- Please keep the wig away from sources of heat (such as when you open the oven door) as this may cause the fibres to melt.